- Fully assembled and ready-to-run
- Detailed scale looks with three factory-finished body color choices
- Updated 6S LiPo capable Spektrum brushless power system
- Black chassis components and electronics for aggressive stealth style
- Easy-to-use clipless front body mount system to preserve scale looks
- Integrated roll hoop and bed for bash-ready ARRMA toughness
- Powerful Spektrum S665 steel gear waterproof steering servo
- Updated Spektrum Firma 150A V2 Smart ESC
- Spektrum SLT3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio with SR315 DSMR receiver
- Black anodized aluminum chassis
- Black anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Oil-filled black anodized adjustable shocks
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- dBoots RAGNAROK V2 vented tires with tough off-road tread pattern
- Five-spoke wheels
- Super-durable wheel hubs
- 2-Year limited warranty (see website support for details)
Built on the proven 6S BLX platform and supersized to 1/7 scale, the ready-to-run BIG ROCK 6S BLX 4×4 blasts like only a large-scale ARRMA RC monster truck can — especially when amped up with Spektrum™ brushless power and topped with an eye-catching crew cab body. Featuring loads of realistic scale details and “stealth” black-anodized aluminum parts, the ARRMA BIG ROCK 6S BLX is big, fierce, fast, and tough.
Its 6S LiPo capable brushless power system includes a highly efficient Spektrum Firma 2050Kv brushless motor that’s perfectly matched to a Spektrum Firma 150A Smart V2 waterproof ESC with IC5 connectors. The ESC has been updated to deliver more punch and an improved driving feel. Install the supplied, optional speed pinion, and the BIG ROCK 6S BLX can reach incredible 65+ mph speeds in optimum driving conditions.
From the reinforced, black-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum chassis to the independent suspension with adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks, the characteristically durable ARRMA design lets you fearlessly tackle all terrain and all conditions. The metal drivetrain, steel driveshafts, and metal-geared Spektrum S665 digital steering servo all work together to bring out the full bashing potential of 6S brushless power.
The BIG ROCK 6S BLX RTR’s long, scale body marks the epitome of rugged truck style. An easy-to-use, clipless front body mount system preserves its incredibly detailed scale looks, and an integrated roll hoop and bed add more ARRMA toughness. Massive, vented dBoots RAGNAROK V2 tires on five-spoke wheels complement the scale looks — and the tires’ aggressive tread gets the grip you need for high speeds and easy handling over a wide variety of surfaces.
Assembled, finished, and complete with high-quality Spektrum SLT3 radio system, the ARRMA BIG ROCK 6S BLX RTR requires only your choice of the recommended LiPo batteries and charger before delivering big brushless performance with incomparable scale style.https://youtu.be/4aUFdAsZKnc